http://www.etsy.com/shop/deebeale

New Print - Winter Ptarmigan



I've been so busy over the last few weeks printing and packing up stock for my gallery stockists I think they must be already preparing for the Christmas period which seems to be approaching so quickly this year.
There's a lull in activity for a few days so just time to post my new print.
'Winter Ptarmigan' is based on 2 Ptarmigan, a small game bird found in the highest mountains of the Scottish Highlands, in winter they lose their grey and brown feathers and become totally white. Available in Silver and Turquoise.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Gorgeous! I love this print.

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

So pretty - lovely symmetry. Lesley x

seventyseventyone said...

Fantastic. I love it. Gail x

Jacqui Dodds said...

Love the new print especially in silver.

Ляйсан said...

Wow! Brilliant work)
Very beautiful silhouettes of birds.