http://www.etsy.com/shop/deebeale

North Rock Gallery - Yule Exhibition




It's been a very busy October here, all my stockists have been asking for extra prints I'm presuming for the fast approaching festive season so I've been busy packing and wrapping for what seems like weeks.
Talking of Christmas I'm also delighted to be part of the North Rock Gallery Yule Exhibition a celebration of Winter and Festive Season that runs from 5th November until 24th December, and features work from a variety of artists and crafts people.

2 comments:

KT Mo Design Studio said...

The gallery looks an amazing space....if only it were closer!
Saw your work in Manchester recently and really loved it.

monkeemoomoo said...

I have just discovered your blog and beautiful, beautiful designs:)

But how to choose just one??